The detailed Notification can be seen here:Indian Army Short Service Commission Officers Recruitment Notification 2012.
Indian Army Short Service Commission Officers Recruitment | Army Jobs for B.Tech Men, Women under 40th SSC | Online Application | Exam Centers | How to Apply | Important Dates | Technical, Non-Technical Jobs in Army
Hyderabad, July 31: Indian Army issued a notification for the recruitment of technical and non technical officers under 40th Short Service Commission course for men and women candidates for April 2013.
The Eligibility for Indian Army Short Service Commission Officers Recruitment is any B.Tech graduate, including freshers.
To apply Indian Army Short Service Commission Officers Recruitment, candidates need to register online at http://joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
Registration for online application will open on 01 Aug 2012 and will be closed
on 31 Aug 2012.
For any queries on Indian Army 40th SSC Recruitment, candidates may contact Recruiting Directorate telephone Nos.: (011) 26173215 during 400 hrs to 1600 hrs.
Details:-http://indianarmy.nic.in/ , http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
Applications are invited from qualified male veterinary graduates for SSC in Remount Veterinary Corps of Indian Army as per the details given below :
- Age : 21-32 years as on 17/08/2012
- Qualification : BVSc./BVSc. & AH degree from any recognised Indian University or equivalent.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.6100/- pluus MPS Rs.6000/- plus 25% NPA
- Method of Selection : shortlisting of applications will be done at Directorate General Remount Vetrinary Corps, those found eligible will be called for SSB on a specified date. On arrival at the SSB, the Shortlisted candidates will be administeredstage-1 of the two stage testing procedure. Those who qualify will be detailed to undergo Group Test, Psychological Test and Interview which will extend for a duration o 5 days.
- Medical Examination : Candidates recommended by the SSB will go under Medical Examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.
How to Apply: Apply on the plain paper as per the prescribed format. The enevelope containing application should be superscribed in Red ink indicating clearly “Application for Short Service Commission in RVC”. Application should be posted by ordinary post to reach at the following address by 17/08/2012 :
Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-I)
QMG’s Branch, Integrated Hq. of MoD (Army)
West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No.4, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Staff Selection Commission will conduct an All India Open Examination 21/10/2012
and 28/10/2012 for recruitment to the following posts for Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Data Entry Operator (DEO) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : No. of posts will be determined in due course, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- for DEO and Rs.1900/- for LDC, Age : 18-27 years as on 01/08/2012, Qualification : 12th Standard Pass or equivalent.
Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman) to be deposited in SBI cash by challan or by Online in SBI.
How to Apply : Last date for filling of the offline application is 10/08/2012 (5PM), last date is 17/08/2012 for candidates from far-flung areas. Send your Applications to any Regional Director of SSC where you want to have your examination centre. OR
You can also Apply in Online from at SSC website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in/ or at http://www.sscregistration.sifyitest.com up to 08/08/2012 for Part-I registration and up to 10/08/2012 for Part-II Registration. (SSC online website works with Internet Explorer Browser only?)